For some of us, travelling is a passion; for some, it’s bliss. Some of us prefer to go out on vacation to get a fresh air from the monotony of daily mechanical life. And, some loves to explore the places they visit. Whatever reason there may be behind your trip, you need to make sure it turns out to be a memorable one every time.
If you are an adventure freak and prefer to go on voyage all by yourself, then this blog is not meant for you. This blog is intended for those people who are planning to go out with family and are thinking of booking tour packages from some travel agencies. In this blog we will try to explore the dos and don’ts while booking a tour package.
- Make a thorough research about the travel agency
- Read feedbacks provided by tourists who have availed services from the same agency
- Compare the price and facilities of the similar tour packages with other travel agencies as well
- Ask about every little thing that they are promising like transportation fare, food, lodging and sightseeing
- Try to understand if they have any hidden expense that can later come upon you
- Ask in details about the hotels and transportation agencies they are associated with
- If you are going abroad, ask them about the exact two way airfare and visa charges
- Don’t get swayed by the promises made by the agency, be alert and cunning
- Don’t sign the contract without knowing each and every detail regarding the tour
- Don’t hand over your passport and travel expense to the agency
- Don’t pay anything extra apart from the promised package fare
While travelling with family, it is a wise idea to book tour packages. But, it is equally important that you choose a good service provider so that your travel becomes a memorable one.